Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Getting the spiritual juices flowing again

I had my weekly "one on one" with my boss on Monday. He wanted me to seriously think about where I want to be in a year, what job I wanted to be in. I have a few ideas of where I'd like to be. We talked a little about it, but I didn't go into too much depth with him.

The ideal would be to live in Sedona, Arizona and be writing full time. I have an idea for a spirituality book, which is what this blog is named after, and dream of having the time and energy to focus on that. However, life isn't at that point just yet. But, if I keep waiting to start when life is at that point - I will die with the book still in me and regret it.

Granted what I have to share isn't anything new. It's all been said before. I just want to share my take on the same story as I believe it can resonate with others and awaken them in ways that the same tales told in other ways may not be able to.

My boss suggested I start a blog. I have been blogging on myspace and having a great time with that. But that has a different tone to it than I plan to use on this blog. This blog will be where I iron out the ideas I have for the book and share the ponderings of the spiritual experiences I encounter. This will get the creativity flowing on a parallel but different path to the myspace blogs.

So, welcome to the blog. If something triggers a light bulb moment in your life - cool. If it bores you to death and you just cannot continue to read - that's cool too. I do hope it does make you laugh occassionaly as well as make you ponder a different perspective on life, love, work, spirituality, religion, and the Universe. Kind of a big and arrogant wish there, but I am a Sagattarius and we are known for being arrogant. Whatever the case - welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home